Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, August 10, 2012

EPH Meet and Greet

Heather and I held a potluck luncheon for the coop we're starting up this last Monday. The food was good, the kids had fun, and we met some new families. Paperwork was handed out to get an idea of what talent lies among the masses, and soon Heather and I will start organizing what classes will be taught, by whom, and when. It should all be loads of fun, and a rather exciting new adventure for this school year!
The group is rich with babies, and as it turns out, baby lovers :)
And children who love melon. Especially when sticks to slide it on are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!