Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Absence and Grandma B

With warmer weather comes a whole new workload. That workload has kept me from my computer for any long stretches. I have a bit of a respite today, being in town, so hopefully can update my blog a bit. We have been busy, busy, busy, and I have the pictures to prove it. I am planning on getting some posts lined up to post here, but they will most likely not be in any good sensible order. Rather, I think I'll start with the most recent and work backwards. We'll see.
These are a few shots from just yesterday. The light was beautiful and Grandma B was over playing with the kids and checking out my garden, which I must say, is rocking this year. It is rare that my mama stands long enough for someone to take a nice picture of her, so I took advantage of the situation.
The kids have been toying with the lumber I had sitting waiting for my rhubarb bed for a couple days now. Grandma helped them create a lever, and thus a see saw, which they were thrilled with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!