Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cousin Christian's Birthday Party

A lot of kids
Dad and Superboy in a rare shot, as Superboy and Dad tend to butt heads a lot.
My pretty Pony Gal
The birthday boy about to blow out his candles
Cute Superboy feet in some awesome socks :)
Sisterly love between cousins Katy and Sami
A rare shot of Mama and Lovely G, nestled in her pouch as is usually the case. She had her hat on and paci in because it was super loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!