Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanksgiving with Dad's Family

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Dad's family at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's home. This happened on Thanksgiving, though you can't tell because I fell behind with my blogging :) Also the pictures in the next few posts haven't been edited; they uploaded before I got my new laptop and could spend time doing so, so sorry for the blinding light and overly dark photos.
You can't see him, but Dad is kidding with Pony Gal. And she is believing it...
Cousin D
Mmmm, pickle roll
Cousin S
This was just one table of folks. There were two others full of family in other rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!