Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Peanut Butter Balls

I know my MIL used to make these, or at least something very similar to them, when her kids were young. They are super simple, nutritious and the kids can join in very easily. The last time we made them, they went FAST :)

Peanut Butter Balls
1/4 c honey
1/4 c peanut butter
1/2 c dry milk (more if the mixture seems too wet to easily roll into balls)
1/2 c add ins-chocolate chips, coconut flakes, nuts, seeds, dried fruit

Mix together, roll into balls and chill, if you can wait that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!