Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Spring Busy-ness

I am not getting the chance to post much here lately. We have two ducklings in the laundry room right now. We have 32 chicks in the basement kitchen (see our sister farm's great post on starting your own chicks here along with pics of what the other half of our chicken order looks like). We have flowering fruit trees and seedlings popping up in the vegetable garden all over. We have lambs and goat kids. I am working on my own "kid" which is tiring even if no evidence is apparent yet. That re-organizing bug so common in the spring has caught on and the basement is in pieces as we re-do the storage room, and make plans for new wood floors throughout most of the main floor and built in bookshelves in the master bedroom. Things are just nuts. Things are just the way we like them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!