Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Peanut Butter Popcorn


I just want to warn you now-this stuff is addictive. Very, very addictive. I have to only make it on occasion or I'd go into a peanut butter caramel induced coma. That being said, here's the recipe :)

Peanut Butter Popcorn
1/2 c popcorn kernels, popped in your favorite fashion
3/4 c honey
1 c peanut butter
1 t vanilla
Melt the honey and peanut butter together in a saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and boil a minute or so. Add the vanilla. Dump over the popcorn and proceed to quickly stir to cover everything. Let sit at least thirty minutes, if you can which we never can, to set up, then eat. A lot.
(adapted from a recipe found at the Kitchn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!