Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Superboy's Third Birthday

Just we four headed out to dinner for Superboy's requested pizza at the pizza joint we still enjoy in the town Dad and I bought our first house in. It was good-but the lighting is poor and it was busy, so I didn't take any pictures.
All of these are from the fun birthday party we had the day after his birthday with family and framily (save one framily group that decided to go and change their email so they thought I didn't invite them... :)  )
His homemade chocolate on chocolate birthday cake. Notice my printer was out of black ink, so Spiderman looks a little sick.





He insisted I take this picture. The boy loves his balloons :)
Uncle M picked this out...what boy doesn't need a Nerf bazooka?
Pony Gal as Iron Man
An IKEA purchase that is most certainly one of his favorite gifts and takes up a good portion of my kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!