Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Boy


Last Wednesday, Chef Randy made us fajitas for dinner. I had some watermelon from our garden that I had sliced up and chilled that I added to the table. Superboy thought that he'd be creative and, instead of having a fabulous beef fajita, went with a watermelon one. That yellow colored stuff is one of our Orange Glo melons (which I personally thought was not as sweet as I'd like, and I don't plan on planting it again, but the yellow-orange colored flesh does get a lot of comments!) wrapped in a tortilla. He seemed to like it. I'll stick with the Chef's rosemary marinated flank steak. Mmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!