Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Evening At Sugar Grove Vineyard with the Grandparents

I love wineries and vineyards for cheap (often free if you don't buy wine, but, um, now why wouldn't you?) family nights out. There was a band playing that, though the in-laws liked them quite a bit, we weren't impressed with. It was still a nice evening-live music is in general pretty enjoyable and the kids loved wandering and dancing around, seeing the dragonflies, wildflowers and elk-yes, elk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!