Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 30, 2010

Intro to Sewing Class at Prairieland Herbs


This is how I like to spend my weekends...in great company (thanks Ladies!), teaching something I love to do (any homemaking skills in general). My dear friend, Sarah was my co-pilot for the afternoon, and all our pupils made terribly cute, fully functional aprons by the end of the class. I had originally put making cloth napkins on the itinerary, as well, but it took our full two hours to do the aprons. I am looking forward to finding a spot to fit a skirt sewing class in again soon, as well as all the other classes I have planned for the fall and winter there. You can check out the class list here, and see Sarah's post on on our class here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!