Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chicken Pasta Salad


I was craving pasta and chicken salad last week, and ended up making this. I loved it. My sister loved. My kids wouldn't touch it, but I am pretty certain that had to do with the cranberries in it.
Terribly simple, and oh so yummy, I basically just put my usual chicken salad in with some pasta and upped the dressing a bit so it would cover everything.

4 oz pasta...cooked, drained and cooled
1 can of chicken or one cooked breast, cooled and chopped
1 c mayo
1/4 c honey
handful dried cranberries
1/2 handful chopped nuts; I like pecans or walnuts in mine
1/2 apple, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Just mix it all together and eat. This is even better if it gets to sit in the fridge a while before you eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!