Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, June 21, 2010

Pasta!

So easy to make yourself. Make up the dough according to whatever recipe you have (basically eggs, flour, salt, knead.) and roll it in the machine, gradually making the roller smaller until you reach the cut you want. I will say making whole grain with the Paul's 7 Grain is a little difficult to get a good cut on due to the size of the whole grains and seeds. You must also make sure the noodles are completely dry before storing them or you will have a moldy mess, unless you plan on just freezing them, which works just fine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!