Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grandma B's Birthday Party & Cake

The cake was a Orange Blossom Honey-Chocolate Cake, with orange blossom honey whipped cream for the frosting, and violets and orange zest adorning. Not as smooth as Auntie Andie's was, but sooooo delicious. I was on my way to making butter for the swiss buttercream frosting I made for Auntie's cake, but the whipped cream just looked so good :)
 Soon to be Uncle Mark went and got eggs....without a bucket :)
Deviled eggs, laced with avocado. They were good....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!