Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 24, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


What a weekend. My brain is not totally recuperated yet, so if I just post us as eating grilled cheese for seven days straight, don't worry.

Monday: Chiro visit, get gas, clean up house from weekend festivities; bank run, plan gift crafting for next few months, leading up to Christmas so I can get started; Dinner:Grilled che... I mean Cheeseburger Chowder
Tuesday: Pizza; Playdate with the Reids, Babywearing, Buying club pickup
Wednesday: Taco Salads; Not Back To School Picnic!
Thursday: We may be going out to eat, but no word yet. If not, I am thinking chili sounds kind of good; Auntie Nessa's birthday, possible trip to Woodward Farm line
Friday: Dad's not home and I have lemon grass, so Malaysian chicken curry; chiro, Possible trip to Woodward. Maybe some garage saling? I could use some thrift therapy right about now, too...
Saturday: Grill out; hubs gone am
Sunday: Seven days of food, hmmmm. Dinner out? I can tell I'm tired. I have no imagination. I need to get out my personal cookbook and see what I know how to cook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!