Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 10, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Coming in a little late this week- and very unimaginative. My brain just doesn't want to think food right now, so I am struggling with what to make. Here goes what I was able to hash out so far...
Monday: Taco Salads
Tuesday: Dad will be at bowling, so it will be something he doesn't like to eat...I was thinking Northwoods Broccoli Salad. I will have to pick up some bacon to make this, though.
Wednesday: Andrew's choice...who knows what that may be
Thursday: Most likely hot dogs on the grill, as we will be at the fair all day and pooped
Friday: Italian Sausage Pizza
Saturday: We are picking up the atv; at this point I am drawing a blank. Must consult recipe collection. I think I am getting bored :)
Sunday: Grill out-probably burgers and sweet corn while it lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!