Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Monday: Chiro, coffee pickup, library, Dinner: Sloppy Joes
Tuesday: Cloth Diaper Group/Sale, Thrifting, ICAN if "I CAN" find a sitter to fill the gap from when I leave to when Dad gets home from work Dinner: Biscuits and Gravy
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: BLT's
Friday: Chiro, Dinner: Malaysian Curry (we ended up being gone last week and did not end up getting to have this)
Saturday: Free Choice
Sunday: Grill (our beef comes Tuesday, so we are having STEAK! Yum!)

(Picture is one of my chrysanthemums)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!