Stolen from Heather
(Stolen from Alex.)
1. Started your own blog Isn't it obvious?
2. Slept under the stars - Not quite-but in a tent!
4. Visited Hawaii --not yet.
5. Watched a meteor shower --I did while volunteering at Easter Seals as a teen.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Not charity per se, but tithing always looks impossible each month.
7. Been to Disneyland/world--Yes, went to the epcot center portion in middle school with the tag group.
8. Climbed a mountain --barely even seen one.
9. Held a praying mantis ---I don't think so, but I may have with gloves. I know I found one while owing last year.
10. Sang a solo-I performed in coffeehouses regularly until I got preggo withAsher.
11. Bungee jumped- Hang from bridge by only a rubberband? Uh, no.
12. Visited Paris -- Nope, and don't really care to.
13. Watched a lightning storm --I LOVE watching lightning storms!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch --Crochetingand knitting and playing piano and guitar.
15. Adopted a child- No, but we were foster parents for a while, and I still may adopt after my kids are older.
16. Had food poisoning- just a few weeks ago, in fact.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty--I believe I was about 6 months the last time I was in NY
18. Grown your own vegetables -Own a farm.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France--No.
20. Slept on an overnight train. No.
21. Had a pillow fight. Oh yes! who hasn't
22. Hitch hiked Yes. My car broke and I was late for work, and myparents were pissed when they found out.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Notorious for it.
25. Held a lamb- No, but I will have a baby goat to hold come spring!
26. Gone skinny dipping. Nope, but I froze the underpants of a friend who did in highschool!
27. Run a Marathon -asthmatic issues would prevent that.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice No
29. Seen a total eclipse Solar and lunar. A long time ago.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset Yes.
31. Hit a home run - Yes.
32. Been on a cruise - I don't like boats.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person nope, but that would be a family outing one of these years.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors -- more recent ones, yes. Far enough back to be immigrants, not so much.
35. Seen an Amish community --Yep.
36. Taught yourself a new language I took Spanish in HS, but that is about it.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I am satisfied but would still like more money!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person No
39. Gone rock climbing-No
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David No-what does seeing art in person have to do with being bold?
41. Sung karaoke- Yep
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt No
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. No
44. Visited Africa- No
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. No
46. Been transported in an ambulance. no
47. Had your portrait painted. no.
48. Gone deep sea fishing- No
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - No
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris- No
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - No I don't like water
52. Kissed in the rain- Yes!
53. Played in the mud- I loved it as a kid.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater- Just as couple years ago in Newton.
55. Been in a movie- Not that I am aware of.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. No
57. Started a business - My farm!
58. Taken a martial arts class- No
59. Visited Russia No
60. Served at a soup kitchen--I served lunch at the Y on occasion
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-yep
62. Gone whale watching no
63. Gotten flowers for no reason - yes-from Andrew occasionally
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- Yep until I became a hard stick and throwing clots regularly
65. Gone sky diving--never!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp no
67. Bounced a check It happens on occasion-generally when the hubby uses the debit card and doesn't preauthorize with the wife
68. Flown in a helicopter --no
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-I have the elephant my mom gave me at birth
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial- no
71. Eaten Caviar- nope
72. Pieced a quilt- No way. I admire those with that kind of patience. I just finished working one for my mom from myself and my siblings
73. Stood in Times Square Nope
74. Toured the Everglades - Yes
75. Been fired from a job. No.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London No
77. Broken a bone---no thank goodness.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle--I don't think my dad ever sped with me on
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person no
80. Published a book. no, but published in a couple for poetry
81. Visited the Vatican no
82. Bought a brand new car no
83. Walked in Jerusalem no
84. Had your picture in the newspaper Yes several time
85. Read the entire Bible. no
86. Visited the White House no
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - yep
88. Had chickenpox. yes.
89. Saved someone’s life - I don't think so
90. Sat on a jury - nope
91. Met someone famous--I am not sure
92. Joined a book club---no
93. Lost a loved one --yes.
94. Had a baby -TWO!!
95. Seen the Alamo in person--nope
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake no
97. Been involved in a law suit- some class action ones
98. Owned a cell phone-- Yes.
99. Been stung by a bee- yes
100. Voted. Yes.