Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aaah, home improvement


I have a list about a page long hanging in the kitchen of projects I would like to complete within the next year. I have slowly been working on it, and managed to complete two yesterday-Asher's curtains are sewn and rods are hung (the rods need to be longer, so no pic there) and I finally painted the rest of the living room, which made me love my house again, at least for a little while. It seems dark paint was all it was missing.

1 comment:

  1. If you want more painting to do, feel free to visit my house. We started painting in the spring and still have the kitchen and staircase to finish. What can I say? I'm slow.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!