Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sick house

So, I have no clue where it came from, and I apologize if we spread it to anyone else, but we woke up at 2 am this morning, with Asher vomiting, which persisted about on the hour until about 8 this morning. Around seven I started, and Liv has not yet, but did have a nasty poo in her overnight dipe. Anyone else out there have a stomach bug going around? It set in so quickly. I was afraid Asher had a concussion or something until I started to feel sick, as well as Andrew. Yuck. So, hopefully it is short lived. I already am going to have cancel several things, especially because I would hate to spread this stuff. Ironic-I was talking with another homeschooler mom at Park Day yesterday about not getting the flu shot (which I know does not generally prevent the stomach flu) and how I would rather puke than end up a rabid half human half dog some day (see the movie Legend) and as I was emptying my stomach contents this morning, rethought that choice for just a minute. Then decided to stick with it. But, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!